We are a well-known luxury jewellery brand with a global presence seeking a Creative Artworker to join our creative team for a six month period.
The successful candidate will excel in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. The role will entail reporting to the Head Jewellery Designer whilst producing a wide range of creative artwork for the marketing material; including window graphics, print and digital advertising, and brochures. The studio uses Macs and the Creative Suite, proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat as well as iMovie is required. Microsoft Office skills are also required for internal communications and invoicing. The most desirable candidate is a creative, self-managing individual with the ability to harness the various needs of multiple departments (Sales, Design, and Marketing) into strong visual communications within the brand identity.
• Competent in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc. Any film skills a plus
• Experienced in PowerPoint
• Good eye for composition, colour and typography
• Strong knowledge of the processes included in print
• Have your own creative input to keep the design aesthetics of the brand
• Strong branding and brand development skills
• Ability to manage constructive feedback and changes from senior members of the team, both in the UK and US
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Produce concept for seasonal window displays and create Visual Merchandising presentation for global retail roll-out
• Artwork seasonal graphics ready for print to fit store layouts as required
• Create videos for trade shows and stores as required
• Organise all graphic requirements for trade shows and events
• Coordinate professional photography of jewellery pieces
• Photograph and photoshop internal images as required
• Design and artwork as required any lookbooks, catalogues, invitations or any other marketing requirements
• Make changes to the website as required. This is often resizing of images so that they are ready to be uploaded
• Create artwork for e-blasts and facebook according to marketing plan
• Produce, format and test e-newsletters quarterly to be sent out to mailing list
• Manage the look book and price book coordination and production process
• Responsible for cross-quoting suppliers used for all printed marketing material. Must be able to manage suppliers and oversee production and delivery of printed material
This role will initially be on a 6 month fixed term contract.